Thursday, April 30, 2015

Online Education Review

Online Education Review


I really like online classes. This was only my second one to take, but I wish I could have taken more. The best part about online classes is the freedom to fit it into your schedule. In person classes often times have a conflict or at terrible times. I think that many university's will eventually not have class in person. A quality recording of the professor's lecture has many advantages than in person, however, it makes asking questions more difficult. That is why office hours exist though. I just like how you can do online classes from anywhere you want with internet. 

(Mel Gibson in Braveheart)

1 comment:

  1. I thought your picture on this blog post was great! It sounds like you enjoy online classes just about as much as I do. As you said, I really enjoy the freedom that online classes bring. Trying to go to class is a pain a lot of the time if you are dealing with other classes as well as work. The internet really gives us a lot of power with education nowadays. I could be half way around the world and still be able to take this class. That thought is really cool.

    ReplyDelete